1. How many services are providing in eDistrict project?
34 Services with 8 deprtments.
2. Is there any manager available in all districts?
Yes, Every district has one eDistrict Managers.
3. How many CSC and RIK’s are involving?
436 CSC and RIK’s are involving in this project.
4. Will all CSC and RIK benefited with this eDistrict project?
Yes, they are the one who are bridge between Citizen and Government.
5. What are the objectives of eDistrict Project?
The broad objectives of the project include
- IT enablement of internal processes of district administration and subordinate offices to increase functional efficiency.
- Automation of workflow and internal processes of district administration.
- Seamless integration of the departments for providing services to the citizens - by integrating various District databases.
- Infusion of transparency and accountability in operations.
- Reduction of workload of officials involved in service delivery.
- Develop mechanism for maintaining of the departmental electronic database.
- To enable easier access to government services and dissemination of information required by the citizens.
- Creation of IT infrastructure for rolling out e-Governance plan up to the Taluk levels.
- To provide self-sustainable operational model extending Taluk levels with zero-down failure risk.
- Capacity building to empower employees to own and operate the IT enabled Systems with confidence.
- To enable the District Collector to carry out tasks with far more efficiency and ensure that the various Departments under him are working optimal.
6. What is the scope of eDistrict Managers?
The detailed job description of the eDistrict Manager is broadly be divided into 2 parts:
a) Project Implementation Phase
b) Operations phase
The nature of job of the e-District Manager would evolve from project implementation phase to Operations. The Job description for both the phases is as follows:
Project Implementation Phase:
The eDistrict Manager is responsible for successful implementation of the project in the district. To accomplish this, it is expected that the eDistrict Manager would undertake the following tasks:
- Coordinate with State Project Management Unit (SPMU) for project reporting.
- Coordinate with System Integrator’s (SI) personnel deployed in the district.
- Facilitate acceptance of supply, installation and commissioning of hardware & peripherals deployed at all the designated offices in district level.
- Submission of weekly report to District Magistrate (DM) / District Collector (DC) on progress of eDistrict project or any officer designated for implementation of the eDistrict Project by the State at district level.
- Organising eDistrict review meetings including preparation of agenda, operational support and help in drafting Minute of Meetings.
- Submit reports and update status in PMIS.
- Facilitate data digitisation, networking, site preparation and training / workshop activities in the district.
- Regular review of all the services delivered under eDistrict project and help in resolution of operational issues, if any.
- Study the eDistrict project implementation in other districts, which are doing better, for adoption of better practices.
- Synchronisation with other e-Governance projects in the District.
- Managing relationship with educational Institute for study and improvement in project.
- Preparation of risk registers for highlighting the risks to project.
- Awareness in the district about the eDistrict project.
- Facilitate the impact assessment study in the district
- Training to other stakeholders, as and when required.
- Any other project related activities for eDistrict MMP.
- Monitor and report the number of transactions happening in the districts under various service categories
- Monitor the service levels of the services being provided.
- Escalate to the DM / DC / or any officer designated for implementation of the eDistrict Project by the State at district level for cases for which services have been delayed.
- Be the first point of escalations for any failure in the performance of the service.
- Carry-out root-cause analysis for any service level failures.
- Ensure the technical infrastructure is working as per the service levels of the SI.
- Co-ordinate with SI helpdesk for resolution of any technical failure.
- Training to other stakeholders, as and when required.
- Any other eDistrict related activity for managing the eDistrict operations.
7. Will Citizen get any notification on the submitted application?
Yes the system will generate and send the notification to citizen through the mobile SMS & email on the status of the application.
8. What are the services available in eDistrict Project?
Please refer the eDistrict portal.
9. Is there any mobile application available to track the application?
Yes, National eDistrict Service Tracker, a mobile App has been developed using Android Platform, which will enable the citizens to interact with the e-District Application by using hand held (mobile and tablet) devices. The National eDistrict Service Tracker envisages to support retrieval of application status information from e-District Projects of various states and aware citizen of the country about the list of services running in their states.
National eDistrict Service Tracker will allow any citizen of the country to do the following activities: Get a state-wise/category wise listing of services provided (Assam, Andhra Pradesh,Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal).
Track the status of the application for services submitted by him/her in his local district office of the state by providing his/her Unique Number (ex:- Registration Number, Application Number).
Click here to download the app http://edistrict.gov.in/system/files/android/edistrict-app.apk.
For More Details: Visit https://edistrict.gov.in